A List of Fresh Essay Topics for 5th Graders: 10 Great Ideas
If you are in the fifth grade and you have an essay that's due, these are a few top great ideas that might help you to write a really good paper. Take a look at these key potential article subjects, so this way you can get the best grade!
- For starters, what if you write about bullying? A lot of students are seeing fights break out at school and fights with their friends. We know you might be concerned about your own safety, so you can always use this as a great paper on how there might be different ways to look for bullies and strategic ways to tell teachers and alert them to bad behavior.
- Next, another idea that you may think about is safety in school. What can be done to ensure that there are no guns and knives in school?
- While we're on the topic of safety, what about writing about ways to ensure that our classes stay safe. People are afraid to go to different places like the mall and to school, but you still have to be able to study and get your homework done. What can we do? Do we need more security guards or more frisking at the door?
- Going in a different direction, as it relates to social media, what do you find is the best way to work with your friends online?
- Is there a top way that you and your friends study together that you can share with friends? Maybe there is a benefit or an advantage to having social study groups online.
- Next, as it relates to studying, what are your goals and plans? Do you think about something that's related to social media and computers? Or will you veer away from social media altogether?
- Another area that you can write about is all the news about the riots in Ferguson and all of the police brutality. Who you think is right and what should be done?
- Another thing that you can look into is what are your plans for the upcoming summer?
- Also, consider writing about your goals for college. Have you started thinking about what you would like to become as an adult? What courses are you taking to ensure you focus on that direction?
- Next, you may want to consider writing about areas that you struggle with in school and what has been the most inspiration to you. Is it your teacher, is it a tutor, or is it a senior class member?
As you work on these various ideas and topics, you'll see that they can help you to get started on your paper.